Out of sheer boredam I decided to make this gorgeous recipe for a milk cake I got off of Dr Ola. It turned out really nice and light, I also added some orange zest to give it a nice citrusy flavour. Possibly one of the easiest cakes I have ever made.
Ingredients: (16 pieces)
2 can condensed, sweetened milk (750g)
50g of natural yogurt
300g Self raising flour
100g melted butter
Zest of an Orange
- Preheat the oven to 175°C
- Prepare a baking tray (40x20cm tin (at least 2.5cm tall)) with greaseproof paper.
- With an electric mixer, mix all ingredients (milk,eggs,flour,zest and melted butter) till smooth then add them to the cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes (or less according to the Cake thickness).
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top or glaze with glace icing.
Thanks for reading and thank you Dr Ola!